Sunday, March 13, 2011

Welcome


I’ve always been interested in fashion since I was a child. People have always looked to me for fashion advice and I have always been verbal with my opinions. Being in New York City, one is surrounded with many different cultures and aspects of life, this all inspires me. With that said, I have decided to share these opinions, thoughts, photos and more with the world through,  'The KiKi Report.'

'The KiKi Report' will give you a look at what's hot and what is definitely not.  Current trends, classic style, the season must-haves and train wrecks (we all love a good one) will come under scrutiny by the one and only KiKi.

You may be wondering, who is KiKi?  My name is Kate Schulze.  I am a 23-year-old graduate of the Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT) living and working in Manhattan's Upper East Side.  I grew up in South Carolina, but would escape to the Big Apple any chance I could with hopes that someday I would have the opportunity to live there.  Being fashion-forward in a city like Manhattan is a must!  I am a New Yorker who is willing to share the sometimes brutal truth on what works and what does not in this ever-evolving city. 

2 comments:

  1. We are all waiting for Spring and tired of our winter clothes, how do we get through the next month or so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate... Scott just told me about your blog and it is fantastic! I am definitely going to start tuning in!

    ReplyDelete