Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Designer Jeans

Designer Jeans. We all have a pair.  We all have thought it was so cool to have the newest style from Citizens for Humanity or any other high-end designer label.  I remember when my mother had bought me my first pair.  My brothers thought we had both lost our minds.  Now that I am older and wiser I have to say my brothers may have been right!

It has been a couple years since I have worn my jeans.  But several weeks ago I decided that it might be time to pull the denim out of the closet and give it another shot.  However, when I pulled out my designer denim they didn’t fit quite as well as they once did.  These are expensive jeans! They should not fit like this!  So I needed a new pair and I refused to go to Bloomingdale's and spend another $200 bucks on denim that was not going to live up to my expectations

I decided to ask around and see where I could get a great-fitting, affordable pair of jeans.  My hair stylist told me to try H&M.  I was a bit skeptical of this, but I took her advice and the result:  I Love Them!!! They fit great, wash well and keep their shape after wearing them a few times.  Everyone should get a pair!


I bought: H&M style is called SLIM for $39.95

No comments:

Post a Comment