Monday, April 4, 2011

Sunday Fun Day!




After spending the weekend out with my fashion editor, I realized women of NYC NEED my help!


The weather was beautiful on Sunday, about 65 degrees and sunny!  We had some shopping to do.  So we headed to SoHo for Bloomie's Friends & Family event.


Like I said it was Sunday, a causal day for most people. A day where one likes to be comfortable. Well let me tell you something, being comfortable does not mean you need to look like you just rolled out of bed!


How hard is it to put on a decent outfit, brush your hairs, and apply simple makeup? Simple as a tinted moisturizer and lip gloss! You will feel like a million bucks just doing those few simple things in the morning.  Do yourself a favor and do not put yourself in this sloppy, depressing state.


Here are some photos of what we encountered this weekend:


If these were the last five pieces in my closet I would not put them on my body and leave my apartment.
Neon sneakers
Neon blue tights
Brown faux leather bomber jacket
Some kind of brown and white striped shirt or dress (too short to tell what it actually is)
Black clutch(not for a Sunday afternoon)


 I have no words to describe this




These girls looked great!  Coordinated and casual! Perfect for a Sunday afternoon!



No comments:

Post a Comment